Comments

01/31/2017 10:57am

What books do you plan to discuss this time? I want to be prepared.

09/18/2017 7:50am

Reading has always been my passion since I was taught to do so. There's something important and special in this activity, and that is the knowledge we gain from doing it. Thank you for posting the overview of the things to looks forward on this year. Well, we are almost at the end of the year and I am so happy that you featured great authors for the past 9 months. Three more authors to go, and you're done with your presentation! Congratulations and good luck!

Reading is always fun! I was happy because there are book clubs that emerging in our society today. There are people that have the same hobby with me like reading. I am also a member of a book club here in our place. And every month we have a meeting also. Most of our meetings are focusing on children. We gather street children, teach them to read and read a story to them. It was happy to see those smiling faces after our reading class with them.

07/12/2017 11:30pm

Thank you for sharing the information about new book club.

These new openings would be helpful for people.

09/19/2017 2:36pm

09/20/2017 2:42am

nice. have a great post. i also really want to know about the book club. then i'll join you. i just get the right method first.. thanks for sharing